Thursday, February 25, 2010

it's the little things ...

wedding!
finding this picture ... not a pro but definitely a fav.


... family.
... thinking about green grass and BBQs. if our tiny grill has survived the winter.
... a full tank of gas.
... finding old pictures.
... planning our weekend anniversary trip.
... FRIENDS.
... our new quilt.
... my sick kitty getting better.
... wearing sneakers to work.
... late-start wednesdays.
... finding colored paper in the copy room.
... free coffee at lunch time.
... amy's burritos.
... chicken noodle soup. my everyday weeknight dinner.
... and my dogs. as always.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love these posts. And that picture is fabulous.

Kat said...

Mmmm soup (it's FREEZING here today). I hope Olie/Toby feels better. Andy is sick too :( Either a tumor or anxiety- we'll find out after a $500 ultrasound (which means it's anxiety).