Wednesday, May 26, 2010

it's the little things ...

IMG_0080
wow, life has been busy.
... south boulder trail. my favorite views.
... spending time with my dad.
... sitting outside on our balcony after a long day of hiking.
... trips to the mountains.
... grilling out on our teeny grill.
... opening the windows.
... backrubs.
... hanging out outside with the dogs.
... spending time with family.
... doing dishes with charlie.
... wandering around the streets of old colorado.
... the.last.day.of.school. remember what that felt like?
... getting excited for our telluride trip.
... cleaning while blasting some music with the windows open.
... wearing shorts.
... saturday night dinners in denver.
... charlie's cake that he made for his mom.
... taking kids to a ropes course.
... & proving to them that i'm not scared of heights.
... freak snow in may.
... hawaiian chocolate from my kiddos.
... "appreciation circles"
... rockies games during the week.
... the return of my flip flops.
... cheese and crackers for dinner.
... my dad cooking.
... charlie's mom cooking.
... charlie grilling.
... my petunias that are trying hard to survive.
... charlie cleaning my car for me.
... friday night dinners in boulder. especially at pasta jays.
... rooftop bars.
... driving with the windows down.
... counting down the rest of the days until telluride!

1 comment:

Alex said...

The last day of school! I want to feel that again :-)

I just bought a tiny grill, too!