Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colorado ski Trip Number One

A few days ago C's sister and her hubby came into town and we all went skiing yesterday. For C and his sister it was their first ski trip ever so we were expecting to take it pretty slow. Little did I know that C would ride the lift to the top of a blue run, hop off, and beat me down like it was nothing. We had a pretty good day, got a few good runs in, and spent a good amount of time on the beginner slopes.

Photobucket
C and I after our first run. It was COLD. I definitely ended up with some windburn.

Photobucket
C's sister and I.

Photobucket
we had "this much" fun.

After skiing we drove to Breckenridge and walked around and ate dinner.


Photobucket
why does my head look so huge in this hat?

Photobucket
the headband twins.

Photobucket
Breckenridge is the cutest mountain town.

Photobucket
us four.

Overall we had a great time. I know that C really wants to go back spend some more time on the harder trails. I just wish skiing wasn't so expensive! I suppose it would help if we had our own skis but I just don't want to buy them unless I know that we're going to spend every other weekend skiing. And I definitely don't see that happening. It was nice to get into the mountains where it actually felt like winter. I'm still excited about our 60 degree day tomorrow. :)

No comments: