Friday, April 10, 2009

It's the little things ...


Photobucket

can't wait for some more of this...

... going home in 1 week!
... watching Marley and Me cuddled up with both my Marleys. [Even though I thought the book was way better than the movie.]
... the boy was here all week long!
... Barnes and Noble. I could spend hours there.
... Walks with my dogs in the rain.
... Donations to the Salvation Army.
... B-day presents for people. :)
... Sweet C who leaves sweet notes.
... Plane rides all to myself. All that reading time.
... Planning camping trips for the summer.
... Planning hiking trips for the summer.
... Planning beach trips for the summer.
... Planning details for our wedding.
... fresh, clean laundry.
... clean dogs. [which I will have this weekend.]
... Henry chewing on a bone for hours.

No comments: