Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's the little things ...

Photobucket

... SPRING, SPRING, SPRING! It's everywhere! The grass is green, the trees are blooming and I am one happy girl.
... Having a whole week with C home.
... Homemade chicken pot pie. mmmm....
... Actually using my cake dome.
... Opening the windows.
... Only 2 more weeks of school.
... Watching my dog run through a field.
... Finally having a creek filled with water.
... Thoughts of the beach this summer.
... Getting Pottery Barn and J.Crew catalogs in the mail.
... Dinner at my favorite restaurant on a random Tuesday night.
... Watching a movie on the couch with C and Henry.

1 comment:

Julie said...

My favorite is the Crate & Barrel catalog!

I just finished Certain Girls today and I liked it. Maybe not as much as Good In Bed, but it was pretty typical Jennifer Weiner.