I missed Friday.... so here's things I'm thankful for the past 2 days:
1. The way that snow sticks to evergreen trees.2. Living in a place where I feel safe.
3. Making a trip home, spending time with family, actually being a part of planning my wedding.
4. Someone to hug in the middle of the night.
5. Lazy Saturday mornings.
6. Bookstores, breweries, and malls that are walking distance from my house.
7. My goofy winter hat that keeps me warm.
8. 5 days of hiking in a row. A new record.
9. The rockies. They're beautiful.
10. The way my dogs get so excited when it snows.
11. Spending stress-free, quality time with my dad.