This week I ...
1. missed Charlie and my car. [He was gone for a bit.]
2. almost killed a guy in one of my classes. He called me a housewife. If looks could kill he'd be dead right now. I think what annoyed me the most was that he was so condescending about it all. So what if I was one? How does this make you better than me? Also, I'm not. I'm a full time student.
3. managed to spend $50 at Sprouts and the only thing I remember walking out with was yogurt. I have no idea where the rest of the money went.
4. spent 15 hours working on 1 freaking, stupid, worthless homework assignment. It was 10 flipping pages long. Not cool.
5. cleaned up dog puke. Awesome.
6. managed to spill candle wax all over a glass table. And still have yet to clean it up.
7. drank A LOT of coffee.
8. lost a wine glass. Ok, it broke. It's not like I got so drunk I misplaced it.
9. cuddled with my dogs.
10. am so sick of baseball. I don't think I can stand to listen/watch another minute of it.
11. ran out of wine. [Maybe it's because of all the baseball.]
12. got a free parking ticket from a very nice girl.
13. watched rain turn to snow. NOT COOL, Denver. Not cool.
14. decided Henry would make a good devil for Halloween.
15. did all the work on a group lab. Grrrr...
16. ate Wendy's.
17. and lots of lemon drops.
Looking forward to the snowy weekend. The hubs is looking forward to more baseball ...
Think they'll look like this by Sunday?