Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweetest. Thing. Ever.

I was in the car driving to school when this guy called the radio station and said, "Please play this song for my wife". He goes on to say that she's the most amazing woman he's ever met, that he can't describe exactly what is is that she has but if you play this song for her then "she'll know". He ended with, "You have to play this song because it will make her smile and when she smiles it lights up the whole room". Of course he got his song played, how can you refuse a request like that?

I had never heard the song before, but let me tell you, it's just as sweet (if not sweeter) than his request.

The fact that I love country music is not a secret by any means, but between this song and "Chick Fried" I think Zac Brown Band may just be my favorite artist.

No comments: