Saw this somewhere ... can't remember where & decided to do it.
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now
- I love you.
- I never want to move back east.
- Money doesn't grow on trees ...
- Can you cook the turkey?
- Do it yourself, dammit.
TEN things about yourself:
- I love magazines and coffee.
- Every time it snows I still get as excited as I did when I was five.
- I love long walks in the afternoon.
- I re-read books all the time.
- Every Christmas I watch Love Actually.
- I love nights in with my husband.
- I'm secretly jealous of photographers or anyone with talent behind a camera.
- Sometimes I can't believe that I'm married. It still feels like we're playing house.
- I hate scary movies.
- Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
- Make me breakfast, or lunch, or dinner.
- Clean the house.
- Buy me a book.
- Be there.
- Drag me up a mountain.
- Surprise me.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
- My husband.
- My dog's bad manners.
- What I'm going to do when I finish school.
- My family.
- Mountain adventures.
FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
- Take the dogs out.
- Brush my teeth.
- Kiss the husband.
FOUR things you see right now:
- 2 dogs.
- A cat.
- A yellow tea kettle.
- TONS of candy.
THREE songs that you listen to often:
- Chicken Fried
- Long Day is Over
- Gettin' you Home
TWO things you want to do before you die:
- Climb Mt. Elbert.
- Adopt a dog.
- I start listening to Christmas music in October. Early October.