Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surprise Snow

We got a couple inches a few days ago which gave me an excuse to put on all the clothes I own and go outside and play in the snow like I was a 5 year old again. Luckily, the dogs feel the same way that I do so it's not like I was running around outside making snow angels and having snowball fights with myself. Unfortunately for the dogs, they have no opposable thumbs (just like the cat in Meet the Parents) so they cannot make their own snowballs and fight back. Some pictures from the day:
I forced Henry to take a picture with me. He was not too happy that he had to stop running around for an entire 30 seconds.
Searching for something exciting. Like goose poop.

My mountains. They look so cool with snow all over them.
Typical Henry.



No comments: