Saturday, January 31, 2009

Four Months Until Forever

I pretty much never write about our upcoming wedding for a couple reasons. First, I don't find wedding planning that exciting. And, second even if I did find it exciting, there's really not much to say about it. "We signed a catering contract" is just not worth an entire blog entry to me. Now don't get me wrong, I am totally excited to get married, to be married, and to spend the rest of my life with C. He's a great guy and I think we compliment each other well. And believe you me, when the wedding's all said and done there will be lots of pictures posted. I love me some pictures. :) But until then I find my life much more exciting than wedding planning.

However, I happened to notice that today is actually the 31st (which is a pretty large feat considering the fact that lately I can't even be depended upon to know which month it is). Anyway, since today's the 31st it means that we're getting married in exactly 4 months. Yay!

And since I started this blog long after we got engaged and did a lot of our planning. I thought I'd post a few of our engagement pictures which I have to give credit to Joseph Allen for.
I'll start with the normal ones:

Photobucket
Yep, we brought the dogs.

Photobucket
As my mother pointed out we seem to be kissing a lot...

Photobucket
awww ... isn't Henry the cutest? Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Now, I mentioned before that we jumped in the fountain for the last half of the pictures. When my mom saw them I think she was a little shocked. She described them as "racy". I'll spare you the "really racy" ones but I'll show you a few. And I must admit that it was not Charlie's idea to take his shirt off.

Photobucket
Another one of my favorites :)

Photobucket
haha ... just be glad I spared you the rest.

And I'll leave you with one that proves that Henry is the sweetest:

Photobucket

No comments: