Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Plans

Anyone seen the youtube video Weekend Plans? Personally, I think it's hysterical. Although I appreciate the fact that not everyone has moved across the country and is looking for "couple friends". What can I say? I have a weird sense of humor.

Anywhoo...this weekend was fairly unproductive. I did end up hiking 15 miles (between Saturday and Sunday) with the "bad" pup. We were working on things like: come, don't chase the coyote, and horses will kick you in the face. I actually had one woman at the beginning of the hike comment to me "wow, your dog is so well trained". I think I looked at her like she had 5 heads. At the time Henry was jumping on me, shoving his nose in my pocket that had the treats, while eyeing her dogs and debating on which one was humpable. Right, lady. Anyway, I don't know if he learned anything after 6 hours but he was pretty darn tired after the whole thing.
The bad dog.

No comments: