Sunday, May 10, 2009

Future '50s Housewife

No, no I'm not planning on becoming a housewife in 3 weeks. Although, sometimes I think it would be cheaper to do that than attempt to pay for my tuition. And there are definitely days that I find cooking, cleaning, baking, and all of that quite satisfying.

A few nights ago I was cooking up some Cowboy Lasagna [betcha' want to know what's in that one]. I'm wearing a white shirt, mistake number one. Clearly, I've stated before that "I will never be the girl with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it". So of course as I pour a jar of spaghetti out of the jar onto my deer entrails [kidding] it splatters all over my shirt. I got to thinking, maybe I should wear an apron when I cook. Not quite sure if I'm ready for that level of domestication yet, but it might just be necessary.

I found a few cute aprons at Anthropologie. We'll see if I feel ready to take the plunge in the near future.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love cute aprons. My mom found a hot pink and black one covered in rhinestones for me, but my favorite will always be the half one I found at an antique mall.

Etsy has a few really cute ones.