Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wandering the foothills...

Charlie and I met up with some friends and went for an awesome hike on Saturday. We each have two dogs so they had a great time running around like crazies and we wandered around the trails on the foothills for about 5 hours. Perfect way to spend a Saturday.

Photobucket
Charlie fell in love with this abandoned house. I think he would move there if Boulder County would let him.


Photobucket
Shadow Canyon Trail.

Photobucket
We wandered off the trail into this open field.


Photobucket
I fed our pack of dogs some treats.


Photobucket
At this point they were pretty tired so we headed back. [How cute is this guy?]

It was such a nice day outside. I'm definitely looking forward to camping next weekend. I just hope it stays pretty warm!

No comments: