Monday, September 28, 2009

Whore!

Haha .... I'm laughing already & I haven't even written this post. So Charlie got back from a wedding this weekend & as we're driving back from the airport our conversation went something like this...

D: How was the wedding?
C: Good. Except some old lady kept calling me a whore.
D: *laughing* What?!
C: Yeah, I was dancing and she kept pointing at me going "you whore!"
D: What?! Why? Were you dancing dirty?
C: No! I finally went up and asked her why she was calling me a whore and she said "it's because you're a man".
D: *laughing*

So apparently the wedding went well, but watch out for little old ladies at these things. I laugh every time I think about it because I can just picture how mad Charlie probably was. Maybe it's because he was dancing like this ...

My dancing queen.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Hahaha! Gotta love old ladies!

Taryn said...

weird? I guess that is what we have to look forward to when we get old?

Lily said...

That's "whore dancing" if I ever saw it!