Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear Rox,

I realize that we got off to a rocky (haha) start this year. Me hating you because it was too flipping cold for baseball, also you steal my husband from me for a good 6-7 months out of the year. However, our relationship has grown over the last few months from acceptance to actual love. That's right, love. But, if you don't win the next game that I go to I will have refuse to actually pay for a ticket & beer to support you. A side benefit of this would be that I'll never have to hear another girl behind me ask, "why did he get to go to the base if he didn't hit the ball?".

But really, I don't want to abandon you .... all I ask is that you pull off one of those awesome wins the next time I'm sitting way up in the upper deck.

xxoo, yours truly

2 comments:

Emily said...

Did you go last night? I was there, pitiful. They need to redeem themselves tonight. And I promise I wasn't the girl asking why he got to go to the base if he didn't hit the ball.

Alex said...

golly, baseball sure is confusing.