it's official, telluride is my favorite place.
must return immediately.
even charlie said we had to come back to ski and for our anniversary.
maybe we'll just make it a bi-yearly thing: christmas and our anniversary.
i'm sure our family would understand if we told them we made a commitment to telluride for the holidays.
reasons why i love telluride:
1. it's super dog friendly.
2. it's nestled in the mountains.
3. organic food, cloth napkins & no paper plates = the good kind of crunchy.
4. you can walk around with your socks like this and fit right in.
5. their free public transportation system is a gondola
ps. dogs are allowed.
6. great food: smugglers pub, brown dog brewery, and some no name lunch place that was amazing
7. you can lay by the pool when it's 60 degrees outside.
8. 360 degree views of the mountains.
9. hiking and skiing. that is all.
10. they host cool events like the mountain film festival and bluegrass festival.