Sunday, February 8, 2009
Life lessons I Learned from My Dog: Part 2
7. Bundle up when it's cold outside! You don't want to get sick.
8. Remember, you're never to old to play with toys.
9. Support the ones you love.
10. You can't always be the leader. Just make sure whoever you're following knows where he's going.
11. Don't be scared to look a little goofy every once in a while.
I love this! It's so true, too.
February 9, 2009 at 12:57 PM
haha ... thanks.
February 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)