Monday, February 16, 2009

V-day Flowers Take Two

So on Valentine's Day C gave me this ridiculously huge flower arrangement. You can't tell from the pictures but this thing was about half the size of me (no short jokes, people). Anyway, I decided to take it apart and make multiple arrangements from it and spread the green and love all over our apartment.

This was the original.
Photobucket

I relocated the roses to the mantle to go with my "love" theme.
Photobucket

I love pink roses. They're definitely my favorite out of all the colors.
Photobucket

Can you tell I was having fun playing around with the camera? I think I finally figured out which settings to use for flowers.
Photobucket


I have no idea what these are but they are now on our end table.
Photobucket

... and the lilies ended up on our table a good foot shorter than the original arrangement.
Photobucket

i love lilies ... almost as much as pink roses. :)
Photobucket

No comments: