Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Denver

I'm lucky enough to go to school in Denver.
At first I thought I was going to hate it. I'm really not a city person.
But the more time I spend there, the more I love it.
It probably helps that Denver's so tiny and easy to get around.
And now it's all decked out for Christmas.
Here's what my walk to the bus stop looks like every night.

Larimer St.
walking down Larimer. after crossing under the creepy part of Cherry Chreek.

Larimer & 15th
15th and larimer.

Clock Tower
16th & the clock tower.

ps. i don't know how people take pictures when they're alone in public. i felt like such a creeper and i wasn't even trying to get the random strangers in my shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you taking your pictures with? and how are you editing them... i love them.

Alex said...

The world needs creepers like you and me (and Kat probably)! We are filling society's quota.