Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Love.

Saturday we went skiing, again. And since my husband likes to be early to everything we usually leave at 6 in the morning, get a cup of coffee at Starbucks when we get there, and then start skiing around 8ish.

Rockies
one of the few perks about being up that early is watching the sun rise.

I actually had one of the best days of skiing I've ever had. I recently bought a helmet, which seemed to cure the feeling that I was going to die on the mountain. I fall a lot. I mean a lot, but at least I'm not scared to fall now. I'm still pretty slow, which I think Charlie hates, but obviously falling takes a lot of time.

Sunday I went hiking. Charlie didn't want to come, which was fine with me. I was actually looking forward to some time alone. I hiked my favorite trail, which is about 7 miles but has the best views of the flatirons at the beginning. I took Henry with me and left Dunkin at home for Charlie to play with. I'm so glad I went. It was much needed.

S. Boulder Trail
my heaven.

goof.
I know Henry had a good time, too.

I'll be spending this week getting ready for my family to visit and then celebrating Christmas!

1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

absolutely beautiful, i feel so lucky ot live in Colorado