I saw this on someone's blog and stole/borrowed it. :0
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Um, our wedding!!! 38 days, baby!
2. Being productive this weekend. Cleaning, reading, writing (papers and thank you notes).
3. Having my fiance around ALL next week. I haven't seen the dude in 2 weeks.
4. Sending my mom her 50th Birthday present!!! I wish I could be there to watch her open it. It's awesome.
5. 77 degrees today!! Hello shorts.
6. Getting our canoe today.
7. Having food in the apartment after I grocery shop this weekend.
8. Seeing all our family and friends again in only 5 weeks!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Drank 2 cups of tea.
2. Wrote a research paper for 15 hours. [The reason I didn't do much else.]
3. Made Cowboy Spaghetti.
4. Ate Easter Candy for lunch.
5. Learned APA format. Quickly.
6. Took a walk. Although a very short one.
7. Attempted to cleanup from my trip.
8. Continued to add to my enormous pile of laundry.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Acquire large amounts of money to pay for my tuition.
2. Find a internship/job.
3. Hike more.
4. Go paintballing with C at his Bachelor party. Boys get to do all the fun stuff!
5. Have unlimited airline miles.
6. Pick when and where we are going on our honeymoon.
7. Buy a yard for the dogs.
8. Remember every second of our wedding.
8 Shows I watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. My Boys
Uhh ... that's it. I don't watch much TV.