Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What's your style?

I just took this quiz to find out my "decor style". It was actually pretty fun & I got these results:

POT-LUCK PRO

Your home certainly stands out from your neighbors'! There's nothing remotely ordinary or average about it, and that's just the way you like things. You have a maverick approach to interior design and decoration, gleaning ideas, inspiration and objects from the unlikeliest of places. Over the years, though, this has synthesized into something unmistakably 'you'. No one dares tell you how to furnish your home: you've got your own set of personal guidelines, you're sticking to them and that's all that matters.


It's accurate in the way that I'm not a fan of matching pieces & I like bright colors. The best part was the the results give you ideas based on your "style". Sorry I just can't type "decor style" and be serious about it.

I'm thinking that blue accent wall is a good idea.

No comments: