Thursday, April 1, 2010

pse actions

i've had pse 8 since christmas. it was a present from my awesome mother in law.
i have yet to do much with it, mostly because every time i try to mess around with it i end up totally overwhelmed. but, pioneer woman (and some helpers) recently posted some actions for pse. so i downloaded them and wasted a bunch of time messing around ...

seventies
seventies

sunshine
Sunshine

cooler
Cooler

heartland
heartland

PW black & white
pwbw

colorized
Colorized

soft & faded
softfaded

3 comments:

Julie said...

I was so excited when I saw these posted last week, because I've always been jealous of all the *real* photoshop users who can use PW's actions. Unfortunately, I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and play with them yet. Maybe this will be my inspiration.

Anonymous said...

i know! i felt the same way. these were super easy to download and use. hopefully, i'll be using them a lot more!

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous! I'm trying to rationalize the purchase of PSE (as there no way I could afford or really even need the real Photoshop).

Great pictures!