Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's the little things ...

Rockies

... spending an afternoon wandering through a bookstore.
... watching kids ice skate.
... snow during the holidays.
... champagne toasts on new year's eve.
... family.
... hot toddies.
... irish coffees.
... watching a movie with my entire family.
... driving through the mountains.
... finding things i thought i lost.
... a cheeseburger & fries.
... wine + cheese.
... the red blanket on my couch.
... small giftcards.
... candlelit dinners.
... a clean house.
... a warm hat.
... family. i miss them.

1 comment:

J said...

I'm just so jealous that you get to live in/close to mountains everyday! It is our goal to move to the mountains. My parents just recently retired full-time to Montana..so I know I will get to visit a couple of times a year! It will have to do for now.

How did your survive your first day back at work? I'm sure it went well! I hope it was a wonderful day!