Friday, January 16, 2009

I love lamp

Ok, people I need some help. So if you're bored at work, putting off doing laundry, or need a distraction from whatever it is you're doing let me know what you think about this...

I need some lamps in our bedroom because right now the only one standing is a $4 one that I've had since college. I want one on each side of the bed for obvious reasons. So, here is the bedroom:

Although the duvet is now yellow and white and that red lamp is not there. Yes, I realize that our "night stands", "bed side tables" whatever you want to call them are blindingly blue. If at all possible they're actually brighter in person. I take full responsibility for them; I had a little too much fun with a paintbrush. But don't worry, they won't be blue for long.

Anywhoo, I was checking out Target for lamps and I've narrowed it down to these three. So let me know what you think.
Option 1: This guy
Option 2: This gal. (Although without the pink shade) I won't tell you what Charlie calls this lamp but I will tell you that it's dirty.
Option 3: I actually have this one in red (shocking, I know). I'm just not sure how I feel about damask.
Let me know what you think. I can't decide!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE lamp 2 - although now that I will always look at it and think of what I'm sure Charlie calls it, I'm not sure. I also love the 3rd lamp.

Alex said...

I like the dirty lamp too.

Cowgirl D said...

dude (alex) you must invite me to read stinky little ducks ... ASAP. also, did you get my email from weeks ago about dresses? i don't even know what country you're in now!