Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Loves ...


Beach bum.

These are all of the things I love about summer:

... flip flops.
... dogs eating ice cubes.
... pretty flowers
... green grass. especially when I'm walking in it barefoot.
... lemonade.
... BBQs
... sleeping with the windows open.
... sitting outside, reading a good book.
... the way my dog rolls around in the grass.
... wearing less clothes.
... getting tan lines.
... how much better beer tastes.
... happy hours on the patio.
... ice tea.
... dogs swimming.
... live bands.
... fireworks.
... picnics.
... driving with the windows down and Henry's head out the window, ears and tongue flopping in the wind.
... thunderstorms. especially when I'm on a porch.
... long, long days.
... golf. not for me, for the hubs.
... sundresses.
... long walks after dinner.
... baseball.
... sunsets.
... oh, yes & the beach. but I love it every season.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love dogs eating ice cubes too! So fun.