Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wedding Recap: Us two

One of the reasons that we choose our photographer was that we liked his style (obviously). We were looking for a photojournalist, someone to capture the moment. I didn't want to look back on our wedding pictures and see a bunch of posed pictures; I wanted to see pictures of what was really going on. We wanted something similar with our "portraits". Nothing with us standing next to each other with a cheesy grin on our faces. Although I think some of my favorites of the two of us were just ones taken through out the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What gorgeous pictures (like all of your wedding ones). Keep the wedding posts coming! :)

Taryn said...

I like the one of you guys cutting the cake. You look so cute!

Lyryn said...

First… I found your blog and thinks is so awesome. Second… you got married in such a beautiful place. Third… your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!