Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's the little things ...


hiking

... camping.
... hiking with my favorites.
... a cold, rainy, cloudy day in the middle of july.
... a cup of ginger tea.
... apple spice candles.
... a husband who knows physics ...
... and is willing to draw me circuits.
... cuddling up in quilts.
... not turning the t.v. on all day.
... studying.
... 2 hour phone conversations with my mom.
... waking up in the middle of the night to my animals piled on top of each other.
... veggie loaf and mashed potatoes on a cold day.
... my cat snuggling under the covers with me.
... our teeny, tiny tent. [looking forward to using our big one in a month. thanks AJ!]
... my phone fixing itself.
... BPA free nalgene bottles.
... clouds in the mountains.
... dreaming of a home with curtains.
... phone calls from C when he's away on business.
... giving things to the Salvation Army.

2 comments:

J said...

I always enjoy your pictures!! I wish I was closer to the mountains!

Alex said...

oh no! I thought the tent was big! Well, hope you can get good use out of it anyway. I just bought a ton of dehydrated meals from REI. Woohoo camping!